Monday, November 20, 2017

Stupid phone. Stupid month.

So...if you didn't know, my phone decided to reset itself to factory settings in the middle of the night. I lost everything. my contacts, my photos. everything I had on my phone was gone.

Samsung was able to get some of my photos back, but not all and absolutely 0 contacts were able to be retrieved.

 I am so sad.

I lost all photos from December 2016 and back. No more photos from the day Emma was born, no more photos from my hospital stay when I was pregnant. Nothing from 2015 at all.

I feel like things were ok for a while, and now things are just piling on top of me.

For instance, I get paid every two weeks, and more than half of my week last paycheck was put into the system too late, so I got it in my paycheck on friday. Which, awesome BT helped me save 200 USD for Christmas shopping!

So, I went christmas shopping for my kids and got them things they have either really wanted, or definitely needed.... Then I receive a child support payment, which ALWAYS goes for Carsyn's medical marijuana. His SSI, Child support and a some of my pay goes into getting it each month because I definitely can't afford to only rely on my pay to cover the rest of it..

The child support payment was 30 USD.. normally in a month Carsyn gets almost 300 USD and I make up the rest, but this month I won't be getting more than that 30. So now, because I thought I would be ok, I'm 270 USD short on Carsyn's medical marijuana and will have to skip going to Syracuse this month to get it for him because I cannot afford to get it.

So now, Christmas is coming up and I'm not even done yet, I have a few more things I need to get for the kids, I can't get his medical marijuana, my phone is a piece of crap and the tires on the van keep going flat and need to be replaced, the heat in our bedrooms still isn't working because we need to fix it and its getting cold here, we're using space heaters in the back bedrooms and now I get to freak out because THANKSGIVING IS NEXT THURSDAY. These freaking holidays are sneaking up on me and I can't keep up with everything that's deciding to go wrong on me.

I'm just frustrated.

Just breathing is giving me anxiety. Like this month has sucked.

So if you could help, that'd be great (for Carsyn's medical marijuana, not the other stuff, that's my own problem) sharing this link to the gofundme helps too. I appreciate all who have helped so far, and all who consider helping in the future, and also all who have shared. It means a lot that you all care so much.

Carsyn's GoFundMe

No comments:

Post a Comment