Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I can't keep a secret... at all

So I already spilled the beans and plans are already set in place so I can't actually keep it in. I have a couple secrets to tell....


I posted a while ago about getting Carsyn a puppy, we can't get funding for a therapy dog, I looked all over to find him his own lifelong fur friend, with no luck. This last week I posted in a couple of groups about it... and a woman by the name of Tammy took notice. She started helping us find more people and posting more about it trying to help us.

Then I got a message from a man named David and his wife, Megan...They are donating a GSD puppy to Carsyn. Dad is a wonderful therapy dog and they even offered to give me pointers on training her. So we know she comes from a good line of caring GSD's.

Then I received another message from a woman named Danielle Huntley... She and her family are donating a converted van to Carsyn..

I cannot even begin to explain how much this means to us. We have been fighting for so long. They could have scrolled by and not done anything.. But they chose to read Carsyn's story and learn more..and help... and I cannot thank them enough. I am forever going to be grateful to these people.

but what they didn't realize was that They also gave me another gift though.. So far, there was enough money saved from Carsyn's gofundme for a months worth of medical marijuana..

Now that I don't have to worry about a converted van that money and the little I had for a puppy can go for next months medical marijuana.. They gave me a month of not worrying about having enough. I don't have to stress about Carsyn's medication next month.

I would like to thank those people, from the bottom of my heart. I will never be able to repay you, or tell you how grateful I am. But you are changing our lives and I don't even think you realized how much.

What a Christmas gift to give.

<3 this pretty pup will be coming home with us Friday


1 comment:

  1. Girl, you have this way of making me cry! I am so happy things turned out the way they did and to find out that you do not have to worry about getting Carson's medical marijuana for a month only makes me happier! Give him big hugs from me.
    Tammy (TJ Rocky) <3

    ReplyDelete