Thursday, December 14, 2017

Ridiculous.

I have to rant about something for a minute.

I've been asked many times for advise. Especially when it comes to kids like Carsyn.

Now, if I give you the advice, and you tell me you don't know what to do so I go out of my way to get you everything you need to take care of your child, I get you doctors address and phone numbers and tell you exactly what to tell them to get that baby in faster and you don't listen?

In situations with Kids like Carsyn not seeing a doctor and not taking care of the issue is life or death. 

If something happens to that child that's on you. 

Hydrocephalus puts pressure on the brain. Pressure on the brain can then cause them to have issues with breathing and motor skills and so much more. Pressure on the brain CAN KILL THAT BABY. 

and you aren't doing anything about it.

Don't play the woe is me card and then when you get help, ignore it. You can't just wait this out. This Doesn't always just sort itself out. 

If your child is already showing signs it's having issues and YOU'RE STILL IGNORING IT?! Then in all honesty, you shouldn't have that child.

Get mad at me for making this post, go ahead. because if this strikes a nerve, then you know you're doing something wrong.

No one should defend not taking care of your child. NO ONE.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD.


No comments:

Post a Comment