Monday, June 6, 2016

Not cool.

The only new news I have to share with everyone is that they do not want Carsyn here another 2 weeks. BUT this all revolves around when he can get his surgery and this tube out.....

Right now Carsyn looks like he might be getting a cold or something. His eyes are getting goopy and he's just slightly warmer than normal. His chest x-rays show that his right lung was a little diminished so they want to get that expanded again, which is working with chest PT every 4 hours. The x-rays show NO pneumonia as of right now.

But things are getting tight here. Todd's at home with Emma trying to work and make some money but staying in a hospital is expensive.. and I hate to ask but we may need some help. Originally Carsyn's gofundme was for his wheelchair van... but now it looks like we might need help with medical expenses.. Insurance won't pay for a few things so I'm trying to go around that before he gets to come home. I hate to plug it, but sometimes you have to ask for help.

If you're interested in helping out click here. I can tell you that we're so thankful for whatever help we get, and that Carsyn would be getting things he needs.


I appreciate the help..


I'll update again soon <3

In the mean time, please keep praying. We aren't out of the woods yet... Far from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment