Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rules.

Here are some general rules for being in my life.

1. Respect my child. If you treat him like dirt, or ignore him I will instantly drop you.

2. Do not blame me for what is going on with carsyn. I already blame myself enough, thank you very much. I do not need you confirming what I already think of myself. I will stop telling you my problems and most likely stop calling you, period.

3. I understand that life is busy, but carsyn gets attached to people in my life fairly quick. When you disappear you are not just disappointing me, you are upsetting him. If my child blames himself for people dropping out of our lives I will drop you. He doesn't need that.

4. Do not stare at carsyn and whisper to your other friends. I WILL call you out for it in public, do not underestimate me. Ask. I'll have more respect for you. How would you like it if someone was staring at you and whispering? Doesn't feel very nice, huh?

5. If you insist on sharing your problems but cant listen to mine, we can't be friends, see rule number 1.

6. Do not underestimate how far I am willing to go for carsyn. If I can yell at a doctor in the hospital for doing something they shouldn't to carsyn don't think I wont do it to you. I am easily angered when it comes to him, so don't pinch, poke, tell him hes retarded, or talk to him as if he is stupid. He cant talk, I never said he didnt understand what you were saying. Most of these will get you a black eye.

7. If you make a plan with carsyn, and he knows this plan. Please, don't cancel. You know how you feel when people cancel on you and you're looking forward to it? Imagine not being able to tell that perso. They hurt your feelings. See rule number 3.

Last but not least

8. Do NOT tell me how to take care of my child. I'm his mother, not you. There's a reason for that.

I felt the need to post this, because apparently people haven't learned. They are pretty simple rules to follow. I'd think its general knowledge for anyone. Follow them. Our relationship depends on it.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment