Monday, May 27, 2019

HELP

I need help. A lot of things went wrong in the last year and I haven't been handling it very well. First of all the money for our van wasn't put down on the van like it should have been (we were not in charge of Carsyn's benefit money) Which made us have to take out a loan for the full amount of the van. by the time the money was put all on the van it was 2 years later and is costing us 5,000 more than it should have. So now, we have a van payment we never should have had, Carsyns medical marijuana and can hardly afford to put food in our house.

I am working a 3rd shift job. My daughter cries when I go to work and tells me not to leave her. MY kids miss me. I work until 6:30am and spend the day sleeping. I don't get to be with my kids. I don't get to spend time with my fiancee. This job is taking its toll on all of us ad I don't know how much longer I can do it.

As you know, I have no idea how long Carsyn may have left. Not only am I missing everything my 3 year old is doing but I'm missing out on Carsyn. and I don't know what to do. I need help. Because of what went down with Carsyns last benefit and gofundme the one I have up to help us (I am in complete control of this) is going nowhere. honestly I don't blame anyone. You have no idea what happened or why we still need help... Well, now you do. The people in charge didn't do what they were supposed to.

I've had my fight with them. I just want to move on now.. now I need to get this damn van paid off so I can be with my kids. We owe around 4,000 on it. that's 14 months left in payments. If anyone can help us, It's greatly appreciated. I just needed to briefly explain why we would need the help. because I think a lot of people didn't really understand what happened. nothing is too small and even share of his gofundme is appreciated.

www.gofundme.com/carsynsmeds


No comments:

Post a Comment