Friday, June 3, 2016

Prayers please.

Carsyn is very sick. It all started around the time of my daughters birth. Although we had been battling Gastroparesis it had started to get worse. To the point of losing 6 pounds in the span of a year. but that is not even our main concern right now. Carsyn has had breathing episodes where he obstructs but his oxygen levels really never dipped below 90%.

We brought Carsyn in yesterday morning around 7 am. Since then Carsyn had an episode where he just couldn't get air in his lungs. They had to intubate him. and here's the thing

No one can figure out why.

EEG came back that it wasn't seizures causing it. Lungs are clear. No viruses, no pneumonia, no infections that they could find.

Neurosurgery found some blood in his ct scan though. But Carsyn is not having any symptoms of meningitis. It doesn't make sense. They did a shunt tap and found a little more pressure in Carsyn's head than normal but not enough where they would call for an emergency revision of the shunt.. Right now we're waiting to see what they want to do next. and I'm so sad.

I don't know what to do. I quit smoking over a year ago. I'm trying not to start back up.

But this is hard.


I hate watching him go through this and I can't help him. I hate not having answers. At this point we don't know if this is Carsyns body's way of saying: I'm tired. Or if this is something as simple as something threw him off and he needs a couple days to get back on track... Either way I have a long road ahead of me....

and I'm not sure if I'm going to come out the same.

I just want him to open his eyes. I want to see him smile again.

Please send some positive vibes and prayers our way.

We could definitely use them.

I'll update again when I know more.


I miss this.






2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you Paula and Carsyn! What a sweet sweet angel he is. God truly has blessed you with him. You are such an amazing mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you and Caryson God is with you and will sign his healing light down on Caryson if you ever need anything please send me a messageprayers for healing and peace for your family��

    ReplyDelete